Sunday, February 22, 2015

Week 73: Javiera Was BAPTIZED!!!!!!

2-16-15
Wow I can´t believe this past week like everything has happened!!!  
I thought I would have less to say as I got to the end of my mission, but every week still throws me a surprise.  
First off that is so weird that we are moving to Utah still.  It kinda set in when I saw the pictures of the house.

Everyone in my ward now knows that I am going home real soon because when Hermana Quintana introduced herself in church she told everyone that she has less than 3 months left and still has one cambio more than me.  So yeah everyone was talking about that in Church.  

Thanks Logan, Abby, Hudson, and Amelia for the birthday package.  I needed it a lot today!!

Also Hermana Glazier has been here this past week with her parents visiting all her sectors and it was so cool to see them. It made me sad that I said no to you guys coming down to get me, but also I know that we will come back in a few years and we will be able to do so much more and have a blast!

So the rest of my birthday was great!  In the night we went over to Javieras house with her family.  They are so great and made me tacos.  I have been craving tacos.  But the tacos here, are so much better than back home, sorry mom.  I will have to make us some one night.  And talking about Javiera...

Also the baptism of Javiera was so amazing.  The most well attended baptism I have been to on the mission. And also the most spiritual baptism i have attended!  She has been preparing for so long and so that preparation and time made that day even that much more special.  I love her and her family.  And I can´t wait to see how they progress even more.  I know that they will achieve being sealed in the temple.  And also eternal life!!  Enjoy the pictures.

Also so the new news is that we have another investigator named Javier (The Irony) he is about 35 years old. And he is from Santiago and was going to church their with his friends for a year, but could not get baptized because he was attending a ward where he didn´t live.  But he moved here a few months ago, but never went to church because he was afraid to just show up.  Well we found him and are teaching him and he will be baptized the 28th of February.  He is such a boss and actually just called us a few minutes ago to see if we could visit him tonight before he heads out of town for work.  He also went to Javiera´s Baptism and Church in our ward on Sunday! He is so amazing!!

Well her are a few pictures as well! I love you all!
Oh and I got to see Madison again!! She came and visited me in my sector.  Don´t know how we pulled that one off...haha 
Con Amor,
Hermana Corbett







No comments:

Post a Comment