Thursday, April 16, 2015

Week 76: Wow what a week!

3-9-15
Hola Familia y Amigos,
So this week has been crazy!  But I love it!! Even though I am stressed more than ever for all the things that I have to do in the next two weeks. But God will answer my prayers, that I am sure of!

 So first Javiera and her family are doing well!  The only problem right now is that Lieslie (Javiera´s mom) is running into a lot of roadblocks so that she can get married...so she can get baptized.  So that has been a struggle, but we have also been working with the lawyers in Santiago that are members, so that things can work faster!   But Javiera is doing great! And the YW Presidency gave here the YW necklace with the flame and the YW in it.  She loved it!


Javier has been a roller coaster ride this week, poor thing.  So as I told you before, he quit his job so that he could get baptized, first off for time and secondly because his boss didn´t want a  Mormon working with him...so yeah he quit.  So he has been without a job and he got a really good job offer about midweek but it would have to make him move to Santiago, so he prayed and the Lord said no and so he said no and he stayed.  Well he is running out of money, but our bishop is helping him to get through it! I am not too worried because I know the Lord will answer all our prayers and he will be able to find a job near here that will work!

Also I found out that Madison is going to be up closer to conce and I will get to see her next week! I talked with her future comp today and we are going to maybe go get lunch next week! Perfect timing right?

Also I am so jealous of Brooke in Bariloche.  That place is all what anyone talks about here.  When they talk about the south or Argentina, Bariloche is mentioned.

Also we got an awesome opportunity today!  Our bishop took us to the boat Huascar.  It is a Peruvian boat that Chile won in a war 150 years ago. The Marines now maintain it and it has a museum in it.  Well every museum is closed in Chile under law, lame right? But since our Bishop works there he gave us a private tour.  Here are a few pictures.  IT WAS SO COOL! But I don´t have time to tell you about it now!  But as we were leaving we went to the pier to take a few pictures and guess what was there.... SEA LIONS!!!! about 3 feet from my face!!!!  I LOVE SEA LIONS!!!  I got a bunch of videos but for some reason only took one foto as we were leaving, so they are far away, but you will be seeing the videos soon.  

I love you and keep praying for me and the people I am serving here in Collao.
Con amor,

Hermana Corbett






No comments:

Post a Comment