Thursday, April 16, 2015

Week 78: Wow it is almost over!!

3-23-15

Familia y Amigos!
SO pretty much we have worked so hard this week and the Lord has blessed us and our area immensely.  We had 4 investigators come to church and it was such a miracle and so great to see them. It was also so hard yesterday to say goodbye all the members that I love so much!! 
Although the problem is now that I have focused so much on the work that I have put off everything that I need to do to leave.  At least my bags are packed and in the office already.  

Thanks for all that you have all done for me to prepare me to make the decision of serving a mission.  And thanks for all the encouragement and prayers throughout my mission.  I love you all and see you soon!
Con amor,

Hermana Corbett

No comments:

Post a Comment