Thursday, April 16, 2015

Week 77: Feelings about the mission.

3-16-15
Hola Familia y Amigos,
So first I got my package and thanks for all the sweets and trunkie pictures and letters!!  i really appreciated it!
So this email is just going to be a little random about all the feelings and thoughts I have been having the past few days. 
  So first my English is awful!  I was trying to teach my companion English the other day and I could not remember things very well and I realized I taught her a few incorrect things. So bear with me when I get home.
  I am sad to be leaving a place that I have literally learned to call home!  I give more directions to Chileans than I ask for directions.  I love the people I have come to know here.  And I have felt their love in return.  It is crazy how much service can bring hearts together and towards Christ.  Not only for people that I know really well, but for people that I met only once or have never even met yet.  But I had a cool experience as I entered the church yesterday.  Two families were there waiting for me that are from my first sector. I had not seen them in over a year!  They stayed for just the first hour.  And then as Church was ending Benjamin and Karen from Penco show up.  I just love these people so much!  And I could not believe they had done that for me!  So it will be hard for me to leave.  But also I have been trying to accept the fact that I am going home and try and just enjoy the time I have left and then when the goodbyes really come then I will let all the tears come out.  
  On the other hand I am so stoked to be coming home and being able to see all of you soon!! I have missed yall!    I have no clue what I will do the first week, or the second, but I am pretty sure you guys already have that planned.  I love you so much and thanks for all of your prayers.  I am going miss all of the prayers that are said for me every day from people all over the world.  
Also this last week we have seen so many miracles and so many new investigators of the church.  We are teaching so many amazing people that want to change their life for Christ.  It is so amazing!  I know that the missionaries here after I am gone are going to have so much success and I am so excited for them and that I can be a part of it!!  
Also we went to the beach for my last zone activity!  It was great! And there were more Sea Lions!  So fun but a dog came and attacked me and camera fell in the sand and now won´t open because it has sand in it.  So hopefully I can get that fixed today!  I love you all and that is about it for the week!
Keep Praying for me to finish strong!!
Con muchísimo amor,

Hermana Corbett








No comments:

Post a Comment