Thursday, April 16, 2015

Week 35: Just kidding...I wish!!! Week 75.

3/2/15
 Hola Familia,
So not much to say this week!  I have been just running around doing missionary work but trying to get better at everything that I still have not perfected.  That has been one hard thing about this last cambio.  I always had this vision during my mission of what kind of missionary I would become.  I always have imagined myself being perfect at almost everything and knowing exactly what everyone needs and being able to convert everyone meet.  Okay maybe I knew I would not be that perfect, but I have realized this week that I still have to much to learn and perfect in myself and it has kind of made me stressed thinking that I have not given enough of done enough because I am not perfect yet.  Well then I had a really bad day and I prayed really hard and I have realized that God knows that I have given my best and that he doesn´t expect me to be perfect at the end of the mission, but I know that he does expect me to take the expereriences that I have learned from the mission and apply them to the real world so that I can keep perfecting myself. He expects me to take my new understanding of the atonement and keep applying that help of Christ to my life and to others. But even though I am not going to be perfect in the next 3 weeks, I am going to try! 

One of the young adults Valentina Canobra received her mission call this week.  She is going to Bolivia! 
JAVIER WAS BAPTIZED!!! I will tell you all about it when I get home.  He is doing great and has been accompanying us to visit others as well.  He also quit his job so that he could have the time to dedicate himself to the Lord.  He is now looking for a new job where he can have Sundays off.
Today was my last day ever seeing Hermana Lorea. How sad right?  Not much else to say. Love you all and enjoy the pictures.  
Oh and mom I have gotten quite a few letters but still no little package.  Letters from Matt, Katelyn, Brooke, Grandma and Grandpa, Abby and Logan's Package.  But that is it so far.  But I am sure it will get here before I leave.  
Con Amor,
Hermana Corbett






No comments:

Post a Comment